Table of Contents
- Here are ten Yoga Straps for your body to consider:
- Liryo Yoga Strap for Stretching with 12 Loops
- Yoga EVO Stretching Strap with Handling Loops
- Fit Spirit Fitness Exercise Yoga Strap
- Sukhi Yoga Super Soft Yoga Strap with D-Ring
- FitLifestyleCo Yoga Strap
- Clever Yoga Strap
- Clever Yoga Mat Strap Sling Adjustable
- Reehut Fitness Exercise Yoga Strap
- Gaiam Yoga Strap
- Gaiam Restore Multi-Grip Stretch Strap
Yoga is becoming increasingly popular nowadays in our modern society. We have realized how useful it is and how effective it can be in losing weight, maintaining your body and all in all, sustaining a healthy lifestyle. But, as any average yogi would know, if you want to take full advantage of your yoga practices, it is essential that you have a great yoga strap to compliment you and help you with your moves and poses. Now, it isn’t easy to look for what you want, but, as always, we are here to help.
Here are ten Yoga Straps for your body to consider:
Liryo Yoga Strap for Stretching with 12 Loops
This is a very impressive product by Liryo and the best part about it is how it feels. It is made of natural cotton and feels great to the touch. It also comes with a Bamboo cooling towel, a carrying bag, and a free e-book guide.
- Feels amazing.
- Has 12 loops.
- Comes with some cool stuff along with it.
Yoga EVO Stretching Strap with Handling Loops
Similar to the Liryo, this is also made of cotton and feels as good as a result. It also comes with a handy pouch and a free ebook and lots of tutorial videos which add up to a great overall experience. It also has loops which make it easier to do many of the poses.
- Feels good.
- Comes with a free ebook and many tutorial videos.
- Has loops.
- The stretch is a lot and more than often feels like it goes on stretching without restraint.
- The sewing is not great.
Fit Spirit Fitness Exercise Yoga Strap
If loops aren’t your thing, this is one of the dog-leash type yoga straps. It’s cheaper and comes in different sizes depending on your need – 6 ft, 8 ft, and 10 ft. It also comes in a plethora of colours. The quality isn’t that great but it justifies the price and gets the work done.
- Comes in different sizes and colors.
- Good enough quality for the price.
- Loses its shape after a fairly short period of time.
- Feels cheap (and it is cheap).
Sukhi Yoga Super Soft Yoga Strap with D-Ring
This is another good choice in the dog-leash-style yoga straps. It costs a little more than the previous choice and comes in only one size but is softer. Because of a nice texture finish, this is also pretty grippy and does not slip easily.
- Soft strap.
- Comes in just one size.
FitLifestyleCo Yoga Strap
This is possibly the best bang for the buck you can get when it comes to dog-leash type yoga straps. These come in just one size (but many colours). It is to be noted that with the low price-tag, you lose the softness that you can get if you shell out a few more bucks. But it still comes with a free instructional video to go along with it which will be helpful for many – mostly if it is the first time you are going to try a yoga strap.
- Great price.
- A free instructional video comes bundled.
- Long strap.
- Stiff material which makes the user prone to scratches.
Clever Yoga Strap
Another dog leash style yoga strap by Clever Yoga. This comes in two different sizes – 8 ft and 10 ft – which is not much of customization but at least you have something to choose from. You get a coupon code with this using which you can avail a 50% discount on a workout DVD.
- Great quality for the price.
- Comes in two sizes.
- Tough fabric which requires a little breaking.
- The strap is narrow.
- Thin material.
Clever Yoga Mat Strap Sling Adjustable
This mat strap has two slings on either side which not only makes it adjustable in terms of length but also allows you to go creative with how you use it. It still comes in two different sizes – 66 in and 85 in – and 6 different colours. It is a little expensive and has different prices for the different sizes, but it is worth it because not only can you use it as a yoga strap, but you can also carry your mat with it.
- Comes in two different sizes and six different colors.
- Feels cheap in the hand.
- The company keeps spamming you for a review.
Reehut Fitness Exercise Yoga Strap
Reehut is a newcomer in the yoga products market, but it has made its appearance with some good products. This is one of them. It comes in three different sizes – 6 ft, 8 ft, and 10 ft. The material is soft when compared to many other yoga straps. The metal D-ring is sturdy and adjustable.
- Soft material.
- Comes in three different sizes and seven different colors.
- Great price.
- A little thin, which might make it difficult for some people.
- Not really stretchy so you might see a loss of shape over time.
Gaiam Yoga Strap
This is also very similar to the previous product but it comes in only one size and nine different colours. It is made of 100% cotton and the D-ring is super sturdy. It is not very comfortable but it gets the work done if you use it properly.
- Made of 100% Cotton.
- Comes in 9 different colors.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Comes in only one size.
- Not very comfortable.
- Quite bulky.
Gaiam Restore Multi-Grip Stretch Strap
If you prefer straps with loops (which is the choice of most people) and are willing to shell out a few extra bucks for a better yoga experience, this is a good product to go with. Because of the loops, it is more effective and adjustable. It is pretty long and comes with a handy user guide to help you use it to its full potential. Even though it is more expensive than the normal dog-leash or adjustable D-ring straps, it is much more effective and gets the work done better.
- Has loops.
- Comes with a handy guide.
- Has a center foot pad which allows for better stretching.
- Not very elastic.
Overall there are a few kinds of yoga straps to choose from. The dog-leash-style and the D-ring straps come cheap and suit the needs of most people, but the looped strap is much more effective and costs much more as a result. Most straps come with some sort of guide to help you use it to its full potential. You should choose a strap which is long enough for you and elastic enough. A wider strap is most welcome and you should look for the perfect balance between softness and sturdiness. In the end, you should weigh the pros and cons and choose the one which suits you best.